Debut Contemporary approached DigitalBinx to raise awareness of its annual Art School Awards, as well as run training programmes for its member artists and help the organisation use social networks effectively.
In response, DigitalBinx developed a strategy focused on improving the organisations social marketing, training and events. DigitalBinx introduced content planning and streamlined internal processes, ensuring that Debut Contemporary gained visibility within its target audiences of artists, art schools, galleries and publications.
For Debut Contemporary’s Art School Awards, DigitalBinx oversaw all online PR messaging, coordinated communication between partners TOMS and Jotta, induced social voting and maximized engagement for live events.
- Over 1000 entries to the #artschoolawards
- Over 4,000 daily impressions on branded hashtag #artschoolawards
- 4,123 online votes registered for shortlisted #artshcoolawards artists
- #artschoolawards has been Debut Contemporary’s most attended event to date
- 147% and 143% increase in organic growth in Facebook and Twitter in 6 months
“[DigitalBinx] is great to work with; it’s important when you’re picking the right winning team that you get on and you can frankly talk about the obstacles you have and the objectives you want to achieve. They get down to business, understand the business and talk to you about your business objectives. It’s more than just social media knowledge, you’re actually building a relationship and a partnership that sees the business grow in many different directions.” – Samir Ceric, Debut Contemporary