Dining startup NickThat.com approached DigitalBinx to produce a high-impact VIP launch event for its newly developed platform aimed at food, restaurant, and digital press in London.
DigitalBinx organised every element of the NickThat #DigitalDining event including discovering and managing partnerships, designing and managing a branded Eventbrite, commissioning guest speakers, organising venue, catering, live performances, directing video and photo content, and running live, interactive social media competitions.
- Partnerships with Great British Chefs, Street Kitchen and DegreeArt.com
- 75 registered for the event, over 60 attendees on the night
- 401 #DigitalDining tweets during the evening
- 66 #DigitalDining Instagrams
- Storify documenting social media during the event
- #DigitalDining video
“DigitalBinx did an excellent job putting together the event and collated the social media footprint and reach of #DigitalDining. They successfully invited bloggers and speakers who are now valuable contacts to the business.” – Nick Wong, NickThat.com